Warning and protective bumper guards, are made of polyurethane foam, acts as a personal crumple zone for people, machines and fixtures, absorb hard impacts and prevent injury or damage.
The highly effective warning capability of the black and yellow markings highlights sources of danger at edges, gaps and obstacles making them easy to recognize and thus reducing accidents, giving benefits of reduced staff absences or downtimes due to repairs.
Bumper guards are resistant to temperatures from -o to +100degC, usable in- and outdoors. They are also tested according to the fire safety standard DIN 4102 B2.
• Warning and protection against hazards
• Minimises staff absences
• Reduce costs due to damages
• For use indoor and outdoor
• UV Protection
• Highly effective warning capacity
• Simple installation
• Robust und durable
- Engineering and industrial
- Parking area and vehicle
- Laboratory and hospital
- Extremely Felixible
- Absorb impact
- Easily attached
- Colored surfaces are protected from rough conditions
- Core: Polyurethane foam protected by a polyurethane film
- Used a reverse printing on the backside of the film; the colors are protected from wearing off.
- A light- and ageing-resistant, high-performance adhesive is applied to the inside or the back of the profiles