Mr McKenic® – Air-Conditioner Cleaner contains a unique and tested formula that clears dust and eliminates harmful micro-organisms trapped in air-conditioners, without the need for rinsing with water after application of the product.
Application for use:
Mr McKenic® – Air-Conditioner Cleaner is safe for use on all brands of air-conditioners. It is used on split-unit air- conditioners, window units with drainage outlets and even refrigerator coils.
- Switch off air-conditioner unit and open windows for ventilations. Open casing to remove dirty filters for washing. Use a vacuum cleaner or brush to remove thick layer of dust on cooling fins.
- Shake well before use. Spray Mr McKenic® – Air- Conditioner Cleaner approximately 10cm away from the fins in an S-motion from top to bottom. Allow 15-20 minutes for the product to penetrate into the interior.
- Replace clean filters and casings and switch on the air- conditioner for about 45-60 minutes to start the cleaning process.
- For best results, set air-conditioner to about 24°C and put on to high fan mode during cleaning. Apply at least once a month.
Note: To further improve indoor air quality, spray Mr McKenic® – GK Air on to the filters and fins to kill germs. Mr McKenic® – Choke Clear can be used to clear chokage caused by thick dirt and dusts in pipes.
- Do not spray product onto electronics parts of air- conditioner, ie circuit board, switch, motor or sensor.
- Keep away from heat and store in cool place.
- To be used in a well-ventilated environment.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, take plenty of water and seek medical advice immediately.
- Avoid prolonged contact with skin.
- Put on gloves for sensitive skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Additional information may be obtained from Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
For Aerosol Packing
- Pressurized Container. Do not pierce or burn after use.
- Do not expose to temperatures beyond 60°C.
- Flammable propellant within.
- Improves Indoor Air Quality
- Improves Performance of Air-Conditioner Units
- Simple Application With No Rinsing Required
- Contains No Harsh Chemicals
- *Safe on Air-Con Fins and Coils
* Tested and Certified by Singapore Productivity and Standards Board (PSB)